Corvus is an evolution of IsoTek’s award winning Polaris design, reconfigured to feature 9 output sockets and increased wattage. It is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection as well as being great value for money.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Maximum continuous power 3,680W.
- Easy 'plug-n-play' set-up
- 9 clean power fully star earthed outlets
- Suitable for a complete audio or AV system
- Component from component isolation
- 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH & ZA outlets available
The EVO3 Corvus is a compact yet elegant power distribution strip measuring 363mm in length, 146.5mm wide and just 45mm high. It features 9 individual outlets which reference back to the central PCB. Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, this is an error as Differential Mode noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output to the next. Corvus wiring schematic prevents this.
- Number of outlets - 9
- Type of outlets - UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA
- Standard mains inlet - 16A IEC C20
- Mains voltage - 100-240VA 50-60Hz
- Maximum current - 16A HRC
- Total wattage - 3680W
- Dimensions - 146.5 x 45 x 363mm (W x H x D)
- Weight - 2.0Kg